In the busy world, e-merchants have trends toward to simplicity and effectiveness for online business. They prioritize simple shopping cart to not only optimize management but also satisfy customer. It is one of the important reason why WooCommerce communities expand with great power. The number of WooCommerce migration case increase day by day.
Prestashop to WooCommerce Migration Solution becomes more and more popular because of demand of transferring data from Prestashop to WooCommerce. This extension is developed to allow store owners to convert database from their store to new store. Migration data includes Products, Categories, Customers, Customer Passwords, Orders history, Product reviews, Manufacturers, Taxes and even SEO URLs.
You can do a quick view about how migration tool runs to export prestashop products to woocommerce at given video.
WHAT DATA CAN I MIGRATE FROM PRESTASHOP TO WOOCOMMERCE?
• Product Information: Product Name, Product Description, Quantity, Model, Available, Weight, Created Date, Modified Date , Price, Tax Class.
• Product Images: Support to migrate all products images from Prestashop to WooCommerce.
• Product Attributes: Additional fields that may affect the price of product and have a couple of meanings.
• Product Tags: The keyword you assign to your product. Tags describe a property of your product.
• Related Products: Products in the same category as the item a shopper is viewing.
• Categories: Product categories constituting the major groups of products in the store.
• Image Categories: Images corresponding to the product categories.
• Customer information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Username, DOB, Phone,Home Address, Shipping Address, Billing Address, Registered Date, Status.
• Customer Password: Support migrate Customer Passwords from WooCommerce to Prestashop
• Customer Groups: Allows to migrate customers preserving relationships with their groups
• Order Information: Customer Information, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Currency, Order Statuses, Totals, Created Date.
• Order Details: List of products in an order, e.g. Product Name, Price, Quantity, etc. of each product in an order.
• Migrate Product and Category SEO Urls: Supports migrating custom product and category SEO Urls to preserve SEO ranking of Source Store
6. Custom Fields
• Migrate Custom Fields: Support migrating custom fields of products, categories, customers and orders
• Review Information: Reviews of each product made by customer on your store including: Customers Name, Rating, Review.
• Tax detail: Name, Value, Value Type, Created Date.
• Manufacturers Information: Name, Description, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description.
• Manufacturer Images: Images corresponding to product manufacturers in the store.
• List of currency rates
1. Migrate recent data
2. Clear current data on Target Store before Migration
3. Create product variants based on combinations of their attributes values
4. Preserve order IDs on Target Store
5. Preserve customer IDs on Target Store
6. Transfer images in product descriptions to your Target Store
7. Ignore product inventory for out-of-stock products
8. 3 Simple Steps Migration
9. Unlimited remigrations
10. We support unlimited remigrations with no extra cost
11. Money Back Guarantee
12. Fail-Safe Migration
What happens when the migration accidentally stops during migration due to server shutdown, network down or any other cause? No worries, the module provide Resume functionality to continue on the last point of previous migration, you won’t have to start over again.
Make a right choice to enjoy new store quickly!
James Harvey – Marketing at LitExtension