WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that lets you turn your WordPress site into a full-featured online store. It gives you an easy way to handle inventory, payments, shipping, and more. It gives you reports on customers and products and it works with practically any theme and doesn’t get in the way of your website. It can be easily integrated into an existing site as well.
The security of the hosting environment is of great importance because it affects the reputation of your business a lot. If you owned a osCommerce site, which is hacked for once, it’s probable that you will lose over 90% sales, here’s my suggestion! To ensure and protect customers’ benefits with osCommerce to Woocommerce Migration of LitExtension
WHAT DATA CAN I MIGRATE FROM OSCOMMERCE TO WOOCOMMERCE?
• Product Information: Product Name, Product Description, Quantity, Model, Available, Weight, Created Date, Modified Date, Price, Tax Class, etc.
• Product Images: Support to migrate all products images from source store to target store • Product Attributes: Additional fields that may affect the price of product and have a couple of meanings
• Product Extra Fields: Additional fields that do not affect the price of product and have no selective meanings
• Product Variants: A specific item, it can be grouped with related variants together to form a product, e.g. an iPhone 6 gold,16GB storage has SKU of 1234 is one product variant of the iPhone product.
• Product Tags: The keyword you assign to your product. Tags describe a property of your product.
• Categories: Product categories constituting the major groups of products in the store.
• Image Categories: Images corresponding to the product categories.
• Customer information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Username, DOB, Phone,Home Address, Registered Date, Status, etc.
• Customer Password: Support migrate Customer Passwords from osCommerce to WooCommerce
• Customer Groups: Allows to migrate customers preserving relationships with their groups
• Order Information: Customer Information, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Currency, Order Statuses, Totals, Created Date, etc.
• Order Details: List of products in an order, e.g. Product Name, Price, Quantity, etc. of each product in an order.
5. URLs Migrate Product and Category SEO Urls: Supports migrating custom product and category SEO Urls to preserve SEO ranking of Source Store
6. Custom Fields
• Migrate Custom Fields: Support migrating custom fields of products, categories, customers and orders
• Review Information: Reviews of each product made by customer on your store including: Customers Name, Rating, Review, etc.
• Tax details: Name, Value, Value Type (percent or exact value in default currency), Created Date, etc.
• Manufacturers Information: Name, Description, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, etc.
• Manufacturer Images: Images corresponding to product manufacturers in the store.
• List of currency rates
Enjoy new store with osCommerce To WooCommerce Migration Tool
James Harvey – Marketing at LitExtension