Your current OsCommerce website is old fashioned and doesn’t satisfy your business anymore? It is time to switch your online shop to a new modern platform.
WooCommerce, integrated seamlessly with WordPress, allows you to sell any products anywhere, is the most suitable choice. With updated features and endless flexibility, it now holds about 30% of all online shops, becoming to the most popular platform.
Don’t worry about your big database in current platform. There are different ways to import data to WooCommerce in the safest way.
- Hire developers: It is fine but you have to pay even high cost for this way. Moreover, they have to spend time writing a new migration tool. As a result, it wastes long time and big budget for your online store to move to new platform.
- Transfer database by yourselves: Good idea if you are a professional. But don’t forget that your experiences may help nothing in case of new and unpopular platform.
- Use automated migration tools: Just follow simple steps then you can easily convert your large data. Low risk for this way because so many developers and store owners use. A small money amount can help to change your shop better in a quick time. It is the best way to trust, right?
osCommerce to WooCommerce migration tool (by LitExtension) is one of the popular solution to transfer osCommerce products to WooCommerce. This WooCommerce migration extension supports to move almost important database quickly.
- Products/ Product categories
- Customers: Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, DOB, Address, Customer Password
- Orders: Order products, Product price, Quantity, Order date, Status, Discount price
- SEO URLs
- Custom fields: Custom fields of Products, Categories, Customers and Orders
- Multi- store
- Multi- language
Here is transfer osCommerce to WooCommerce user guide.
Find us to use more shopping cart migration tool for your business!
James Harvey – Marketing at LitExtension